Category: Landscape / Material
Since engine version: 5.2 OC
Determines how many loose pixels (PXS) are present of a given material in a given rectangle.
int GetPXSCount(int material, int x, int y, int wdt, int wdt);
- [opt] Index of material. If nil or -1, any material is counted.
- [opt] Left side of search rectangle. Offset in local calls. Set to nil to search the whole map.
- [opt] Top side of search rectangle. Offset in local calls.
- [opt] Width of search rectangle. Right border is not included in search.
- [opt] Height of search rectangle. Bottom border is not included in search.
Part of a clonk script: if snow is found around the clonk, he shows a message above his head.