Since engine version: 1.0 OC
Places vegetation in the specified target rectangle. In local calls, the specified coordinates are an offset to the position of the calling object. Note that if an area-proplist is given, that shape is always assumed in global coordinates. Returns a pointer to the newly created plant.
object PlaceVegetation(id id, int x, int y, int width, int height, int growth, proplist area);
- ID of the object to be created.
- Top left corner of the target rectangle; X coordinate.
- Top left corner of the target rectangle; Y coordinate.
- Width of the target rectangle.
- Height of the target rectangle.
- Growth phase of the target object. Value -1 places vegetation at random growth, otherwise the valid range is 1-100000 (1-100%).
- [opt] If supplied, this may be a Shape-proplist, which overrides the area given by (x,y,width.height) and places the object within the given shape only.
See also: PlaceAnimal