Since engine version: 1.0 OC
Calls a function after a specified delay.
bool ScheduleCall(object obj, string function, int delay, int repeat, ...);
- Object in which to call the function.
nilfor no object context.
- Name of the function to call.
- Delay after which the first call is made. If repeat is greather than 1, this is also the delay inbetween subsequent calls.
- Number of calls. If 0 or not specified, the call is made exactly once.
- Additional parameters which are passed to the function called.
ScheduleCall(this, "Explode", 500, 0, 50);
Calls the function "Explode" in this object with a delay of 500 ticks and passes 50 as additional parameter. This will cause the object to explode with a strength of 50 after 500 frames unless the call is cancelled earlier using ClearScheduleCall.