Category: Objects / Position
Since engine version: 1.0 OC
Moves an object from its container. Optionally, sets its exit velocity.
bool Exit(int x, int y, int iR, int xdir, int ydir, int rdir);
- [opt] Offset of the X exit position.
- [opt] Offset of the Y exit position.
- [opt] Object rotation on exit in degrees.
- [opt] Horizontal exit velocity. This is the actual speed value (with no precision multiplication).
- [opt] Vertical exit velocity. This is the actual speed value (with no precision multiplication).
- [opt] Rotational speed of the exiting object.
Moves the first contained object from the calling object, rotates it randomly and throws it upwards.
See also: Enter